SOLD - Lee's Jr. outriggers and "wishbone" style bases

eppem

Reaction score
Just came off my 265 Express which I sold. New owner did not want the outriggers. We found a new (used) Marlin with hardtop riggers so the old ones are for sale. Great shape, cleaned annually and taken apart and "greased" as well. Bases are in great shape as well. I'll get some pictures up and am open to discuss a price. Sold as package only. I think the bases sell for $1,300 and up, each new! I'd have to check the length of the riggers but I think the are 18 feet and probably cost $500 each new. Feel free to email me mike@diversemm.com if you are interested.

1604417438943.png

EPPE

Reactions: Koby

highlander

Reaction score
i am interested in buying outriggers do you still have these

eppem

Reaction score
Just bumping this back into the thread with spring around the corner.

Lee's Jr. outriggers and "wishbone" style bases for sale....​

eppem

Reaction score
Bumping this up in the thread as I would really like to get these out of my basement. I've had some interest but nobody has been able to pull the trigger on them. I am based in CT and will drive to meet anyone within a 3 hour radius, otherwise we can discuss shipping. I also have a Trevala PX 6'6" jigging rod for sale, new this spring and used a handful of times. Its rated for 50 pound test. 200 gram jigs - its to heavy for my needs. Paid $199 new and looking for $140.

Happy Thanksgiving all!