Merry Christmas and all that!

luckydude

Reaction score
Website
mcvoy.com
Model
Seafarer
Just wanted to pop in and thank all of you for all of your help in what should have been a completely crappy year. I had a lot of fun, made a lot of mistakes, made some friends, learned a lot from you all. So thanks for making 2020 a pretty decent year! And if you are lurking and thinking about a Grady White, I *love* my 228, you have no idea how much. Great boat!

Here is hoping 2021 is kinder to us all.

leeccoll

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Amen lucky,

Here is to us all in 2021!!

Fishtales

Reaction score
Totally agree, lets get 2020 in the rear view mirror. I have to say with all the crap going on I'm up almost 15% this year. I hope it doesn't come a crashing down in 2021....

Hookup1

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Dam the torpedos I'm going fishing in Islamorada for February!

luckydude

Reaction score
Website
mcvoy.com
Model
Seafarer
New to the forum...merry Xmas yall

Welcome. I predict you'll like it here, nice people, this place is big enough that you can get questions answered and small enough that people are nice to each other. I'm pretty new as well and I love this forum. Way better than the hull truth, that place has info but has a lot of keyboard jockeys who want to tell you you are doing it wrong. My experience here has been helpful people who want to help you enjoy your boat. It's kinda magic, enjoy.

magicalbill

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Got here late: best wishes to all here for a decent 2021.

Remember, things won't magically improve as soon as the Ball Drops At Midnight. It'll take awhile, but long term signs point to a decent spring and a better summer, if you can believe those who claim to know.

luckydude

Reaction score
Website
mcvoy.com
Model
Seafarer
Got here late: best wishes to all here for a decent 2021.

Remember, things won't magically improve as soon as the Ball Drops At Midnight. It'll take awhile, but long term signs point to a decent spring and a better summer, if you can believe those who claim to know.

Good to see you in this thread, hope to have you on my boat some day. Here is hoping 2021 treats all of us better. And here is hoping more of us get together when this COVID is over. If we have a tough time ahead of us, we've got this forum. I've learned a lot from you guys.