Need help sourcing a part

Slim grady

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Gentlemen I call upon you all for some help finding a part... I have a 1988 seafarer 226... On the port side gunnel wall I have a spout that turns out towards you, you press the button and fresh water comes out... I cracked the housing for it ( it's the flush part that the water spout sits in) do you guys happen to know where I can get a replacement? Thanks in advance .....tight lines!

Punchline Cap

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Fisherman 236
Gentlemen I call upon you all for some help finding a part... I have a 1988 seafarer 226... On the port side gunnel wall I have a spout that turns out towards you, you press the button and fresh water comes out... I cracked the housing for it ( it's the flush part that the water spout sits in) do you guys happen to know where I can get a replacement? Thanks in advance .....tight lines!
Did a little research online and I found a 2007 parts catalog that has Seafarer parts in it.
On page 47 it has Part number 11-443 Faucet Cold Water listed. I don’t know if this part would transition back to 1988. Hope this is helpful. Good luck.

Reactions: SmokyMtnGrady

Slim grady

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer

Punchline Cap

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Fisherman 236
Reactions: Meanwhile

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
Slim, use the parts manual that the guys have been posting for you. In there (I checked, just to be sure) is the original part number for your faucet that you can use at your local Grady dealer. It might be tough, though, since there's a chance that it is no longer made given how old the boat is. In that case, you really just need to find something you like and "make it work". You can google for things like gunwale, gunnel, faucet, box, etc.

Last edited:

Legend

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Here is an old post from 2010 with info on where to source your water faucet. Finaddict Marine is the source.

Slim grady

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Here is an old post from 2010 with info on where to source your water faucet. Finaddict Marine is the source.
Ty so much fellas!..... I really appreciate all they help this community has to offer! Ho ho ho fellas and right lines