New Grady Owner and New To Forum

controlsct

Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
Hello all! From Connecticut here and just picked up at 1987 20' overnighter a few weeks ago. Have been enjoying reading this site and seeing all the knowledge here. Attached are a few pictures of her. I am lucky to have it in a heated garage for the remainder of the winter and trying stretch out the top to get it to fit correctly.

Attachments

• IMG_1967.jpg
    IMG_1967.jpg
    484 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1996.jpg
    IMG_1996.jpg
    487.2 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: mhinch and UCPA111

Gianni

Reaction score
Congrats on the boat. They handle really well and are enjoyable especially if your a fishing guy

controlsct

Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
Thank you, I'm looking forward to the fishing/boating season. I had a 25 pursuit walkaround last year with twin 2-strokes that would make for a expensive day out fishing. This should be much better.

SmokyMtnGrady

Reaction score
Congrats ! Enjoy your new boat! We all remember our first Grady, and our second ....it's a sweet ride. When it comes to small boats I think few compare to the Grady.

Fishtales

Reaction score
She looks ready to go. Have fun with her.

controlsct

Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
The heated garage is a bonus! Buffing and waxing out the hull and putting a new bilge pump in it this weekend. Waiting for the docks to go in early April and will be out there soon. I'm looking forward to see how this walk around handles. Everyone says I will be pleasantly surprised.