New gunwale sink box, trim pieces and toe rails. (Pics)

1st grady

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I contacted finaddict marine and sent him a drawing of the faucet box located on the gunwale on the 95 Islander. The new one is fabricated from the original GW almond color. The ABS one was degraded, dry rotted and cracked. Notice the lack of fasteners on the face and I have an electric pump switch wired paralell to the dash switch, (not yet connected) to the freshwater tank so I do not have to run to the dash to turn on the pump. Following pics show the toe rails and corner trim fabricated from Finaddict from the GW almond color for an updated look.
DSC02398.jpg

DSC02399.jpg

1st grady

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
That was for just the box for the faucet. I purchased the spigot on ebay this winter and did the trim and toe rails last summer. Parts of the box are welded in order to eliminate the screws being visible from the front otherwise I would have constructed it myself.

jellyfish

Reaction score
how much were the new toe rails? I need 2 of them for my 208 and a few other items.

1st grady

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Nothing Else,
It was a custom job. I provided the CAD drawing. The outside dimensions are approximately 4 in X 8 in. I did have to file the edges of the opening a little to square off the corners. I am sure he can make it in black.

Jelly,
Sorry I do not remember the cost of the rails, I had other parts in the order with them. I could not find the old email or the receipt.

suzukidave

Reaction score
just bumping this so i can find it tonight and contact the vendor

Randy Clement

Reaction score
Model
Explorer
I found an image of a gunwale sink box for a grady white explorer 24 on the forum. Are they stock or custom made? Lead time? What about the faucet and valve? Finaddict was the site where the pic was from

Granseurd

Reaction score
Randy,
Did you ever get a sink box? I need to replace mine on a 228 Seafarer. I'm about positive they are the same size.