New Trailer for sale

Alweidner

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
If anyone needs a trailer. A friend of mine had a boat built in North Carolina. He purchased this new from a dealer about five months ago. Unfortunately it sat at the shop where the boat was being built. When they finally went to put it on the trailer two weeks ago, it's too small. The dealership would not give him anywhere close to what he paid. It's never been in the water

Capt Bill

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
I thought it might work for me (need a 26 tandem 6750lb min), but in checking, MagicTilt shows that model number to be for an up to 24' boat.

Reactions: Alweidner

PointedRose

Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
If anyone needs a trailer. A friend of mine had a boat built in North Carolina. He purchased this new from a dealer about five months ago. Unfortunately it sat at the shop where the boat was being built. When they finally went to put it on the trailer two weeks ago, it's too small. The dealership would not give him anywhere close to what he paid. It's never been in the water

If that was on the west coast I’d buy it tomorrow and get rid of mine.

Reactions: Alweidner

Nsb1

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
I have a gulfstream. Will this work?

Blaugrana

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Did he buy the trailer from the same place that built his boat? If so, I would remove or cover their name if he is really annoyed with them.

Alweidner

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Did he buy the trailer from the same place that built his boat? If so, I would remove or cover their name if he is really annoyed with them.
The trailer was bought at a dealership near where the boat was built. It was purchased and registered in New Jersey in January. There were delays with the boat and when they finally put it on a month ago, trailer was too small. For some reason the dealership wanted to give him a lower trade-in amount on a larger trailer. Rather than take such a loss and argue about it, he drove down and brought it back to Jersey. Never been in the water nor had a boat on it

Tampa D

Reaction score
Model
Fisherman 222
Do you still have the trailer?