NJ Clubs

Snapon2ldude

Reaction score
We are trying to get something going over on Long Island you would be welcome if you think it is close enough.

nightbird

Reaction score
LI GWClub

I keep my GW on the western CT shore and fish the western to mid-Sound. I would be very interested in participating in a LI centered GW club.

But, this may be one of those really good ideas where the devil is in the details. The boating distances from one end of LI Sound to the other, and similarly along the south shore of LI, are considerable. If we can attract enough participation, one GW club with 3 or 4 regional interest centers may be a workable model. I have no connection with any of the GW dealerships, but note that they are roughly dispersed in geographic locations that make sense for the regional interest centers of a GW club. I wonder out loud whether they could be part of the solution.

D.D.

Reaction score
Would also be interested in central N.J. club. Located in Island Heights!

nofluke

Reaction score
I'm in for Jersey my boat will be mored in Sandy Hook when my waiting list number comes up(160) 2 years? Unil then trailering near Phila.

micfia

Reaction score
I live in North Jersey but keep my Grady at Hobby Lobby in Toms River. My number at the Atlantic Highlands Marina was 354??????? I think I will need a new boat by than or be retired. I am also down for a GW club somewhere in central Jersey. Being that my Marina is one of the top Grady dealers in the state, I will ask them if they know of any clubs or have any interest in sponsoring one.

D.D.

Reaction score
Let me know...I purchasaed our Grady from Hobby Lobby, and visit there quite often. It's only 2 miles from my house. Perhaps they can get something started, being a dealer!! :D