Pompanette chair glides

Tucker

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
The nylon chair glides for fore and aft movement are cracked and have fallen out. Can anyone please advise a source for these. Thanks!

mdscole

Reaction score
Get them at the dealer. Cheaper than any other source. I just did that fix myself. Worlds better. Solid as new. They were like $8 ea (two per seat)

SilverLining

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Replaced on both seats early in the year.....

Try The Wise Company (800-251-2622) manufactures the seats. Call and ask for Kenny Keels. He can help you quickly and probably at no charge.

Parthery

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I replaced the slides, the springs, and the handles on a pair of seats last year. If I recall, the parts from my GW source were less than $40 to my door, including shipping.

You have to disassemble the entire seat but it's not a difficult project...took me less than an hour to do both of them.

Tucker

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Of course, how could I forget about ebay. Yea, I just ordered my 2-sets. Thanks for the tip. How are the new engines running?

1998sailfish

Reaction score
Tucker said:
Of course, how could I forget about ebay. Yea, I just ordered my 2-sets. Thanks for the tip. How are the new engines running?

They run very well. We are pleased with the fuel economy numbers and 2 stroke power. Glad you found the slides .