Replacement cuddy walls

Grady White Model
Seafarer
I'm looking to replace the plywood walls that separate the helm from the caddy (the plywood boards on either side of the caddy doors) and hoping to get some advise.

1) There is a thin layer of vinyl material stapled to the outer edges. (I unfortunately threw it away and don't have a picture) I assume this is to absorb some of the impact so the boat doesn't rattle as much? As good recommendation for this replacement material?

2) I'd love to use Starboard, but haven't found any retailers with sheets large enough to make it.

3) Has anyone used plywood and painted it off-white?

Appreciate any and all recommendation for this project. Thanks in advance! 58242183117__474653DF-FA6C-4990-921F-EBE778C74272.JPG

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Grady White Model
Offshore
You can find 24"x54" HDPE (it doesn't need to be the "Starboard" brand) easily enough. Is that wide enough? Taco Metals is a big supplier of this stuff, too. Otherwise, you might need to go to a local marine store to order something larger.

But, if it's not falling apart, keep it simple and just paint it. Weatherstripping - try Mcmaster Carr... if you want to replace it, that is.

Grady White Model
Islander
Betty I found this guy on Ebay and have made several purchases from him. You can call him direct for quotes. Prices are good shipping is fast. I made new fish box covers and hatch covers with Starboard. If you have basic wood working skills and can operate a router, Starboard is great stuff. Allen Cesany of Cesany Plastics. 954 568 2002. He is a custom fabricator he has tons of end cuts and odd sized left over pieces he sells cheap as well as full sheets and custom cuts.

Fishtales

X2 for ebay. Can also check your local HD. Sometimes they have sheets. You can glue and screw (small flat head ss screw) the soft side of Velcro on the edge where it contacts the wall to mitigate noise.

check the website of the local big box stores too, a lot of times they'll sell items like that online only but have free shipping to their store for pickup.
Not sure where you're located but in Palm Beach County theres a place Sunray Plastics that has all kinds of sizes in stock.