Seafarer 228 Canvas - 2007 (SOLD)

BRO-CAL

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I have a full canvas enclosure available for sale from my 2007 Seafarer 228. The front and side windows definitely show their age but are still useable. The back curtains were never really used so those are in good condition. The port and starboard windows roll up. Could make for a good back up set if you need them. Let me know if you are interested and I can take some additional pictures and post them up (they are no longer installed on boat). The trim color is a navy blue. Not sure what to charge so make me an offer.

IMG_3496.jpg

RIVERTEC_FISH

Reaction score
Model
Fisherman 180
Just to chime in for reference I am getting new canvas and strataglass in 2 days and its $1200 for everything for my 228. Very nice looking boat!!

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
$1,200 doesn't seem like very much at all. I'd likely buy the set if my boat didn't come with the canvas and if I actually ever used the ones that I have. Definitely a great looking boat though, good luck on the sale.

Reactions: wmassey9

BRO-CAL

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I'm jealous of the prices you guys paid for your canvas, though I think I ended up getting a better product. It appears you have to pay a significant "sun tax" out here in California as I paid close to $3,800 for the new canvas I had installed this year:

"Three-Sided Enclosure fabricated with Polycarbonate front windshield, .060 mil Strataglass side curtains,
Sunbrella Marine Fabric (Navy), Solarfix Thread and Stainless hardware. The side windows will include
U-Zip windows which will roll up."

The front polycarbonate canvas I have now is easier to see through than the actual glass windshield!

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
It seems like just about everything out here on the west coast is considerably more expensive than elsewhere throughout the country...

RIVERTEC_FISH

Reaction score
Model
Fisherman 180
Dang IDK its my first time getting canvas re-done, I'm in Oregon and the guy runs out of his house (a couple massive shops on his property). He is super slammed all the time and its take over 2.5months to even get into his shop. Maybe he gave me a better deal than normal. Yes included back drop curtain like OEM

Reactions: Ky Grady

Summertop511

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
$1200 is cheap. Are you getting the rear drop curtains at that price? My new set was $2800 for total enclosure.
same 3,000 from a and j canvas. strata 226 full enclosure in 2022

Ski

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I have a full canvas enclosure available for sale from my 2007 Seafarer 228. The front and side windows definitely show their age but are still useable. The back curtains were never really used so those are in good condition. The port and starboard windows roll up. Could make for a good back up set if you need them. Let me know if you are interested and I can take some additional pictures and post them up (they are no longer installed on boat). The trim color is a navy blue. Not sure what to charge so make me an offer.

View attachment 29745
Im interested what would be your lowest price please

BRO-CAL

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Hey guys - finally got around to taking pictures of the old canvas from my Seafarer. The back 3 drop curtain panels are essentially new as I and the previous owner never used them. The front and side panels are used but in decent shape. Selling for $500 firm plus shipping.
IMG_7695 (2).jpg
IMG_7710 (1).jpg

BRO-CAL

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Update - this is now SOLD.