SELL YOUR BOAT COMMISSION FREE! ANGLERS EDGE MARINE

Hey guys,

Been a while since I posted. Just wanted to remind y’all that I’m here if you have a boat you need sold. Sales have picked up big time as they usually do at the seasons end.

For those not familiar feel free to call or email and ask all the questions you want. Google will also give you lots of impartial reviews. Searching Bob at Anglers Edge Marine will give you lots of reading material.

Recent feed back https://www.thehulltruth.com/vendor-talk/849945-angler-s-edge-marine.html

Hey Guys!

Hope y’all are staying warm. We are past the holiday season now and sales are picking up as the boat show season gets rolling.

If you’re thinking of selling now would be a good time to get listed!

Feel free to call with any questions at all

Tight lines, Bob Filger

drbatts

Grady White Model
Express 305
Bob helped me sell my previous boat. Great service and alternative to a broker. Would recommended him if you are looking to sell your boat.

Firenailer

Bob helped me with my ad, did the advertising and it looks like I’ve got a deal the first week I used his service! Real easy to work with, a lot of fun to talk to, and charges a straight price. He really was a pleasure to work with! Thanks Bob, I’ll be checking your site for my next one - LOL

Firenailer said:
Bob helped me with my ad, did the advertising and it looks like I’ve got a deal the first week I used his service! Real easy to work with, a lot of fun to talk to, and charges a straight price. He really was a pleasure to work with! Thanks Bob, I’ll be checking your site for my next one - LOL
Thanks for the kind words Bobby. And it is official! Sold within one week and I’m pretty sure you got asking price yes?

Firenailer

That’s absolutely correct! Boat went in 4 days at full asking price - which was higher than I was planning to ask. Bob looked it up, did the math and told me I was too low.

This was so totally painless all I can say is Thanks! I’d recommend Bob to anyone looking to buy or sell, it’s rare in today’s world to find a stand up guy that does what he says he’s gonna do - Bob gets results. I had a lot of fun talking to him, and I’ve got a feeling this dude would be a riot to fish with!

Well done Anglers Edge!

Hey Boys!

Well sales are officially in full swing. Looks like we are finally out of the endless winter up in NE.

If anyone needs assistance moving a boat by all means contact me. Happy to answer any question anyone has.

Tight lines, Bob

Hello Bob Filger , I would be interested in getting with you to help me sell my 2006 Adventure 208 . I have it listed here on this forum and on Boat trader.com but have not had any luck so far . Please send me your contact information . Thanks B.G. Lewis in Bullock , N.C.