Sold 2000 Tournament 225 w/2000 OX66 225 Sold

Grady_Crazy

GreatGrady Captain
I am letting my Grady go, I have a Pontoon and am down sizing to a Boston Whaler Montauk 17, quite a downsize. Having a place on the Lake I found I don't use the Grady that much anymore. The 2015 Venture aluminum trailer is included. I have it at The Boat Shed in Georgetown SC if interested. Their number is 843.546.4415.
Raw Water, Fresh Water, Live Well, Depth, Curtains, Tandem Axle with Brakes each axle, Cushions.
$16,500.00
https://tinyurl.com/yxut7sde

Grady_Crazy

GreatGrady Captain
We live in Chapin but not on Lake Murray, but real close. When we started looking for a house to but in 1998 the water front was out of our price range. We bought a house on 4 acres about 5 minutes from the boat ramp for the same price as a water front lot. We do actually have a place on Lake Greenwood in Ninety Six, SC that we inherited from my wife's parents. Since we spend most of our boating time on Lake Greenwood we have a pontoon and I have always wanted a Montauk 17. This is a 1985, a classic. Fun boat.

My Grady went to St Matthews, SC. I assume it will spend its time on Lake Marion at Santee Cooper.

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Grady White Model
Seafarer
We live in Chapin but not on Lake Murray, but real close. When we started looking for a house to but in 1998 the water front was out of our price range. We bought a house on 4 acres about 5 minutes from the boat ramp for the same price as a water front lot. We do actually have a place on Lake Greenwood in Ninety Six, SC that we inherited from my wife's parents. Since we spend most of our boating time on Lake Greenwood we have a pontoon and I have always wanted a Montauk 17. This is a 1985, a classic. Fun boat.

My Grady went to St Matthews, SC. I assume it will spend its time on Lake Marion at Santee Cooper.

I've fished the Santee-Cooper lakes for 31 years. I trailer down from Kentucky. Used to have a place in Cross but screwed up and sold it. We've tossed the idea around about moving to SC for years. I want closer to Santee and Charleston, so we've looked at houses in Summerville. We've also looked around Chapin, Lexington, Columbia as a mid way location, have grandkids we'd be leaving here if we move. Probably never happen and I'll keep trailering.