SOLD - For Sale - 2002 Islander 270 "C-Time" - SOLD

ocnslr

GreatGrady Captain
Grady White Model
Islander
Didn't expect this day to come for quite some time, and it will be hard to see her go, but recent health issues preclude use so "C-Time" needs a new home.

I followed the advice and positive comments of many on here, and went to Bob at Angler's Edge for guidance and assistance. Here is the link: "C-Time" Listing

I also have a LOT of additional offshore fishing gear and boat items available for sale (but not listed), and it can go with the boat for someone who really wants to get started with trolling and deep-dropping.

Brian

magicalbill

GreatGrady Captain
Didn't expect this day to come for quite some time, and it will be hard to see her go, but recent health issues preclude use so "C-Time" needs a new home.

I followed the advice and positive comments of many on here, and went to Bob at Angler's Edge for guidance and assistance. Here is the link: "C-Time" Listing

I also have a LOT of additional offshore fishing gear and boat items available for sale (but not listed), and it can go with the boat for someone who really wants to get started with trolling and deep-dropping.

Brian
ocnsir:

Sorry to read this. The best to you and wishing for a speedy recovery.

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Grady White Model
Seafarer
Sorry to hear, hope everything works out for you.

What are your offshore rigs that are available? Feel free to PM me if you'd like.

ocnslr

GreatGrady Captain
Grady White Model
Islander
Thanks for the caring comments. I'm actually pretty well for almost 72. Have recently lost some excess weight, and feeling great.
My sweet wife, Cathy (aka "the fishing zealot"), has osteoporosis to where she no longer wants to risk a fall on the boat, so our offshore fishing days are done.

KY Grady, I'll pm you.

Brian

wahoo33417

GreatGrady Captain
Brian: On one hand I'm sorry to read of some changes in your life, but on the other hand it seems that you have an acceptance that keeps you positive no matter what. Of that, I'm happy to see.

Someone is going to get a really well-optioned boat at a very good price. Good luck and I hope the buyer appreciates what they are getting.

I also hope you will stay with us on this forum!

Rob

ocnslr

GreatGrady Captain
Grady White Model
Islander
Brian: On one hand I'm sorry to read of some changes in your life, but on the other hand it seems that you have an acceptance that keeps you positive no matter what. Of that, I'm happy to see.

Someone is going to get a really well-optioned boat at a very good price. Good luck and I hope the buyer appreciates what they are getting.

I also hope you will stay with us on this forum!Rob
Thanks for the supportive comments. Basically, if you wake up on the green side of the grass, it's a good day..

But I will say that a local detailer spent seven hours on her today and she looks so good it hurts to think of saying goodbye.

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Grady White Model
Seafarer
I know Bob at Anglers Edge, you're in good hands.

Has to be sad selling her, I've seen you on here for years. My boat is therapy for me. Can you keep her and pick your days to be easy on your wife?

Fishtales

Thanks for the caring comments. I'm actually pretty well for almost 72. Have recently lost some excess weight, and feeling great.
My sweet wife, Cathy (aka "the fishing zealot"), has osteoporosis to where she no longer wants to risk a fall on the boat, so our offshore fishing days are done.

KY Grady, I'll pm you.

Brian
Hi,
Sad to hear the news Brian. You've been here for a long while. Tough to make a change, but in this case it is a true opportunity to find another passion. GLWS of the boat and wish you both the very best.

ocnslr

GreatGrady Captain
Grady White Model
Islander
My boat is therapy for me. Can you keep her and pick your days to be easy on your wife?
Yes, definitely therapeutic to be out on the water. It is less a matter of picking the days, then her exuberance combined with her klutziness. :) Doesn't matter where she is on the boat, or who/what might be in the way, if a drag starts singing or a rod tip is bouncing she just moves. And sometimes less gracefully. This was her decision, and it was difficult for her, so she really is concerned about it.

Would be great to find someone with a slightly newer GW 190, 205 or 215 who would like to swap. We could fish the skinnier water in Estero Bay or Pine Island Sound.

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Grady White Model
Seafarer
I'll be down around Tampa the end of June , first week of July. If you want a ride/ day to fish, I'd be glad to have you come up from Fort Myers. Maybe could work for both of us. Get you back out, teach me on some fishing down there. Can go out of John's Pass or Ft Desoto.