Underwater Lighting

Fido

Reaction score
Hi All,
Currently repowering a 2002 330 with Yamaha 300HP DES outboards with Level 4 Helm master.
And YES…….. I am fully aware of the design and original HP rating. I am located in Australia and the vessel has been re-engineered by a marine surveyor!

While boat is out of the water I would like to install underwater lighting.

Options are either Lumitec Seablaze in normal size or mini. Other option is Hella.
Does anyone have feedback on any from experience?

Thanks in advance.

drbatts

Reaction score
Model
Express 305
Going on 3 seasons with the seablaze. These replaced the OEM lumitecs that grady installed. No complaints they work well and are very bright.

Fishtales

Reaction score
I'd go with the Lumitec lights. I think they are one of the best out there. I'm not a fan of drilling holes into the core but do have the Lumitec light bars under the gunnels. They are great and have been issue free.

loafer-roatan

Reaction score
Hi All,
Currently repowering a 2002 330 with Yamaha 300HP DES outboards with Level 4 Helm master.
And YES…….. I am fully aware of the design and original HP rating. I am located in Australia and the vessel has been re-engineered by a marine surveyor!

While boat is out of the water I would like to install underwater lighting.

Options are either Lumitec Seablaze in normal size or mini. Other option is Hella.
Does anyone have feedback on any from experience?

Thanks in advance.
Do the seablaze. I did a cheaper brand and one of them stopped working after a year and they're not as bright.

cosmic

Reaction score
No experience with Hella, but the SeaBlaze are great. The minis aren't nearly as bright as the normal ones. I'd only use them to complement the full size lights.