What do you all replace your Isoderm fridge with

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Well, had to ask.. lol.. since I pulled it out.

What's the best fridge to replace the old 2004 Isotherm refrigerator with? It looks like the cut-out is 15x20.75"

Could go a slight taller if I really had to and wider if need be, if I were to find a more efficient model. Not doing it anytime soon... those buggers are expensive, but was curious what ones you all recommend... that and I am bored out of my mind atm ....:p

Cleaned up the shop a little for company for tomorrow and do not want to mess it all up again so, sitting browsing the web bored :p

R

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
lol.. i know.. saw your nice job ;)

Legend

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Well, had to ask.. lol.. since I pulled it out.

What's the best fridge to replace the old 2004 Isotherm refrigerator with? It looks like the cut-out is 15x20.75"

Could go a slight taller if I really had to and wider if need be, if I were to find a more efficient model. Not doing it anytime soon... those buggers are expensive, but was curious what ones you all recommend... that and I am bored out of my mind atm ....:p

Cleaned up the shop a little for company for tomorrow and do not want to mess it all up again so, sitting browsing the web bored :p

R
I
C049RBBAB71113A isotherm is what I replaced mine with. It is a nicer model same size as original and is AC/DC