What type of grady white is this? (see photo)

mrpassion

Reaction score
Hi grady white owners,

Im interested in buying a grady white, im interested in this type (see photo) Could someone please tell me what type this ??

Thanks for your replies....

jehines3

Reaction score
Looks like a sailfish to me. If you had a better pic it is right there on the side. jh

gradyfish22

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Possibly a 24 offshore, hard to tell, the pick is small. Go through the gallery and see which one looks like what your looking for, the pictures are sorted by models.

freddy063

Reaction score
maybe

I would say it's a 1990 Gulfstream, Maybe?

gw204

Reaction score
Depends on the year. If it's '92 or later it's an Explorer 24. '91 and earlier would make it an Offshore 24.

It's not tall enough to be a Sailfish and the Gulfstream had much larger side windows.

megabytes

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
My vote is early 90s 24 Offshore with twin 150s. Don't recognize the engine brand. Labels off for painting maybe?

It also appears someone has added a windlass (not available OEM).

PS: Welcome to the board (post #1). My advice is to llok at this and MANY other GWs in your region and price range. There are many gems for sale right now.

Grog

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Might be a Dolphin, or Trophy Pro, it has the livewell overflow and 2 drains under it.

Tuna Man

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
My vote is for 1988 through 1991 24' Offshore or more likely a 1992 through 1995 24' Explorer. I just sold my 92 Explorer with bracket for single motor with hardtop. Boat (thru hulls, hardtop, h/t rod holders, electronics box, etc all look very similar to mine. Motors look like Mariners to be, the boat is rated for 300hp max, so I am guessing engines are 150hp or less.

Hope this helps.

chrisA.

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
me thinks a 23 gulfstream, the more you look at it,the side window isn't right for a 24,early 24 had a smaller side window

izzy

Reaction score
I also think it's either 24' offshore or explorer....i'm sure the engines are Mariners though. (that explains why they took the stickers off :D )

Reaction score
What type of grady white is this?

Hi everybody,

This particular boat is the 1992 Explorer 24ft. and I am the proud owner.
I bought it some 10 months ago, from a guy in Tampa, Fl.
I had the boat shipped over to The Netherlands and stripped it down completely to the bare hull. Then, with the help of a few real pro's, I customized it into a professional European rod-fishing vessel with I/O-diesel.
The boat is ready now and it exceeds all expectations.
For me it's absolutely perfect.

Check out this site: www.dupolco.com (projects).
It shows how we did it. The two guys involved are working day and night at the moment and therefor haven't had a chance to update, but will do within a few weeks. Then the end result is viewable.

Greetings from Holland!
[/img]

sraab928

Reaction score
Re: What type of grady white is this?

Ruud Vergouwen said:
Hi everybody,

This particular boat is the 1992 Explorer 24ft. and I am the proud owner.
I bought it some 10 months ago, from a guy in Tampa, Fl.
I had the boat shipped over to The Netherlands and stripped it down completely to the bare hull. Then, with the help of a few real pro's, I customized it into a professional European rod-fishing vessel with I/O-diesel.
The boat is ready now and it exceeds all expectations.
For me it's absolutely perfect.

Check out this site: www.dupolco.com (projects).
It shows how we did it. The two guys involved are working day and night at the moment and therefor haven't had a chance to update, but will do within a few weeks. Then the end result is viewable.

Greetings from Holland!
[/img]

WOW - Now that is a project.... Looks fantastic!