Who is looking to upgrade to the King of all Grady's?

PlannedOutage

Reaction score
Model
Canyon 336
The local dealer near me sent an email indicating they had the only used Canyon 456 available on the market today, so I had to check it out. WOW, what a beast of a ride! Maybe in my next life!

amf282

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
What a beautiful boat.....I can only dream. 1700 HP.....wow! Custom Paint...Incredible electronic package.....I think I'm drooling....

Reactions: PlannedOutage

luckydude

Reaction score
Website
mcvoy.com
Model
Seafarer
The local dealer near me sent an email indicating they had the only used Canyon 456 available on the market today, so I had to check it out. WOW, what a beast of a ride! Maybe in my next life!

Am I the only guy that looked and saw no pictures? I run Linux, not windows or macos so maybe that's it.

SmokyMtnGrady

Reaction score
yeah,I am looking to upgrade to the 456 in a year or two. it's only a mill point 3 . no sweat . I think maybe in 20 years I might be able to afford a 2020 model. can I tow it with my Tundra? That's an amazing boat.

mr_mbuna

Reaction score
Can you imagine buying a boat like that sight unseen? With no financing need? And then selling it because travel restrictions make it temporarily inconvenient to use? The owner must be loaded.

Reactions: PlannedOutage

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Would only run me juuuust over $15k a month for 12 years.... why the hell not.. lol

R

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
You will find one, bud...and when you do, it'll be awesome I am sure. And.. you can drive here and tow mine behind it.. lol

Yes, I know.. was humor....

R