Windshield Wiper hardware Marlin 300

shawnod7

Reaction score
Website
www.enviroairtech.com
I am looking for the hardware needed to mount the new wiper blades I have. The blades do not have the sleeve and small bolts, and lock nuts i need to install the new blades. Can anyone recommend where i can find these?

wahoo33417

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Shawn: I imagine that if you do a forum-wide search for 'windshield wiper' you'll find the answer. I recall posts in the past on what seem like a similar topic.

Fishtales

Reaction score
I thought the replacement blades slide right into the arm. maybe you have different arms?

Fishtales

Reaction score
might be better going to a local auto part store and see if you can get the entire arm. could also check with your local dealer or contact GW Cust Service via the website.

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Grady White Model
Offshore
I'm not sure if AM Equipment is the manufacturer of your system, but they do make that type (saddle type) and are a popular manufacturer that lot's of boat brands use. You might try contacting them.

However, you may want to consider changing the entire arm to the (now) "normal" J-hook style arm. They're not expensive and you'd be able to buy replacement blades at any auto store.

Boxster964

Reaction score
Grady White Model
Marlin
I was able to find exact refills at NAPA $8.00 R6000 just a blade slides right into the existing arm.