WTB. Freedom 275. Bow Filler

jlw000

Reaction score
Grady White Model
Freedom 275
Looking for the filler section between the seats in bow of 2017 Freedom 275.

Fishtales

Reaction score
See if you can get the dimensions or template it. I'm guessing you'd get it done faster and cheaper.

jlw000

Reaction score
Grady White Model
Freedom 275
thanks for the suggestion...where would I look for a fabricator? This would be fiberglass.

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Grady White Model
Offshore
Your boat is new enough that you can get it from your dealer, but as Fish mentioned, it can be done cheaper other ways. Any local upholsterer should be able to match up the vinyl and build the cushions.

Why is this a fiberglass part? Wouldn't it just be a sectional board that lays on the "lip" and the cushions set on top of the board? You could do this as simply as you want... plywood. Or use PVC board or starboard.

jlw000

Reaction score
Grady White Model
Freedom 275
Thanks for the response. I should have been more clear. I am not really after the cushion (though I would not mind having that too) but more so the fiberglass blank with the non-slip texture that fills in that area so, with all cushions removed, I can stand up there to fish and throw cast net. Just want more platform

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Grady White Model
Offshore
OK, well let me ask you this... do you NEED it to be fiberglass? Are you sure that the Grady option IS fiberglass?

If you just want a platform and are mainly concerned about function... plywood, paint it white, add some non-skid paint or white, non-skid tape.