03 330 Express

Coconut330

Reaction score
We traded our 272 for this 330 Express last summer. Already been to the Bahamas with her. I trailer the boat and we get lots of looks when we pull up to the ramp. Just upgraded all electronics to Furuno NN3D, Flat screen TV and will be adding helm air. The previous owner never fished just cruised. Outriggers and an Fighting Chair was added. Power is Yamaha F225's Runs great.
Rob
Pot Orange Fl
Grady%20330%20Express%20006.jpg

Stonewall

Reaction score
Hey Coconut,

I would be really be interested in how successful you are at adding Air in the Helm. I thought about doing that on mine but couldn't really find a good place to run the duct work.

Let me know what you find.

Thanks

Coconut330

Reaction score
I have an Ford F250 Diesel that I use to tow it. The Trailer is an Shorlander Triple Axel with Electric over Hydrolic brakes. It tows fairly easy. I picked it up from the west coast of Florida when I bought it then towed to Daytona Beach. I also take it down to West Palm when we depart for the Bahamas. I wouldn't suggest this to anybody who doesn't have a lot of experience towing. I have to pre plan my route where ever I go. It is is overwide and 14'10" tall to the top of the radar. (Semi's are 13'6"). Equipment must be in great shape to do this safely...

Coconut330

Reaction score
Stonewall
Here a couple of picures from GW during construction We were on one at the Ft Lauderdale boat show that had helm air. It was really hot and worked great. The coaming bolster will have to be modified to make room for the air register. The return is where the tackle drawers are at. There is a lot of room between the hull and helm for the AC unit. Maybe I will get the time to do it in the next couple of months.
330_Helm_Air_conditioning_2008_3(1).jpg

330_Helm_air_2008(1).jpg

ocdansar

Reaction score
I have been trailering my 01 330 for the last 5 years It is a handful to say the least definetly not for the faint of heart 8)

Strikezone

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Coconut,
Great looking boat! I really like the chair. Just add some rocket launchers on your hardtop and looks like you're all set to fish! :D