205 propulsion

R Ballou

Reaction score
Website
Weatherhead.CWRU.edu
Capt Chris,

I bought my boat from Beaver Park, but I had it repowered at Marine Max.

Are you or will you be a member of the Lake Erie Grady Club sponsored by Beaver Park? If you want to know more, you might want to contact me directly at rhb4@case.edu or talk with Bill Jeancola ar Beaver Park. Also, see the club Web site at http://www.lakeeriegradyclub.allwebco.com/.

Where will you be docking the boat?

capt chris

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Ohio River Louisville, Ky./Lake Cumberland, Ky
I will be @ Lake Cumberland in South Central, KY near the Tennessee line so I probably will not be a member of the Lake Erie club.
I have been dealing w/ Pat Grasso @ Beaver Park and everything so far has gone well. I should be picking the boat up sometime in March but we haven't scheduled delivery yet. The weather up there is still a little nasty so I'm not really in any big hurry. Was your experience w/ Beaver Park a good one?

R Ballou

Reaction score
Website
Weatherhead.CWRU.edu
Yes, my experience with Beaver Park was a good one. They are good people to deal with.

Sorry you won't be close to Lake Erie to enjoy the fishing and cruising.

capt chris

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Ohio River Louisville, Ky./Lake Cumberland, Ky
Thanks R Ballou,
Lake Erie looks like a really great place to be in the summer. We came up for the Sandusky show last September to sea trial the 225.
Lake Cumberland is 55,000 acres @ full pool and 100 miles long. It has over 1200 miles of shoreline and is a great striper fishery. It's not Lake Erie but I was swimming last fall the second weekend in October in 80 degree weather! Plus it's only 2 1/2 hours from home. May be someday I can start a Grady Club down here.