228 grady transport

wavetamer

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Im looking to move a 228 grady on its own trailer from Anahuac TX to Blaine Washington, would anybody have any recommendation's or companies to stay away from

Pete

Reaction score
Hi I used a guy that transported my seafarer from N.C to seattle , he put the boat on his gooseneck trailer and hauled it. I figured it was evident there was going to be a tire blowout bearing prob etc problem. He is independent and was great, kept me up to date everyday on his location etc. I will pm his number.

Pete

suzukidave

Reaction score
i had a 223 towed from south carolina to the bc border on its own trailer using uship. the trailer bearings were serviced by vendor right before it left. hauler's name was cap went by dnrtransport on uship and he sent me copies of proper insurance and dot licensing before pickup. he was fast, easy to deal with and no issues. if you book through uship the hauler's reputation is on the line just like on ebay so a carrier with a lot of good feedback has something to protect and is a pretty safe bet. i've done it twice now with no issues.

if you want his phone number and full name send me a private message.