'84 Tournament Control Panel Help -

b-stylee

Reaction score
I've recently purchased a 17', 84' Tournament. The helm switches are old and need to be replaced. However, there is no legible lettering for any of them.

Does anyone have a diagram or details on what each switch is for ? I've looked at Grady's online manual, but either I'm missing it or there wasn't anything listed.

Thanks for the help.

b-stylee.

markb8608

Reaction score
check on website

Hello

I have 99 tournament and just working on the auxilliary panel. I would take your time, label everything before removing. Some of my switches dont make sense in that they appear to be connected in series.
I just replaced my auxillary panel. My panel only had 6 fuses, of which three I added myself. (one for radio, GPS and fishfinder). Not sure why I a boat would only come with 3 circuits covering the whole boat.i.e wiperfuse, cabin lights fuse, trim tilt fuse and auxillary power fuse) .
The Grady manual was not that useful. Hopefully, you will get your answer here. I have to go thru the wiring by hand.
Kind regards
mark

seabob4

Reaction score
One thing you can do is apply 12V (fed to a wire off your battery) to the bottom terminal of each switch and see what comes on, whether it be a pump or a light. Then label each wire coming off that switch as to it's function.