Bad Month for my Grady

StriperMan

Reaction score
Last week I posted about my 06 Marlin having a cracked headliner. This past Friday I get to the boat and discover that my air conditioner will not work and my Furuno NavNet System is acting strange. Left the boat last week with everything working. Only shore power was hooked to the boat, both battery switches were off. All breakers were off except for the battery charger. No T storms and no power surges were evident in the marina. Air conditioning control panel has no power and the breaker does not trip.

NavNet Sys is not displaying depth and the sounder screen is blank on the 1944 unit. the 1720 unit is reading opposite direction of travel in the chart plotter mode than the 1944 which is reading correctly. I had it with this boat and taking back to dealer for repair. May decide to sell and go back to charters for my fun with a whole lot less aggravation.

Fishermanbb

Reaction score
Slow down Striperman....Could be simple.....There are several breakers on the boat and you need to check them all...Try near the batteries and look for breakers/fuses. It sounds like you have a power issue to your AC and sounder module on the navnet.....It could have been a power surge/lightening or you may just have a blown fuse.......Breathe.....

BobP

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
You have a new boat, let the dealer take care of it, just hand him the keys.

Gman25

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
When I first installed my navnet vx2 I spent a few hrs pluging in all my waypoints and routes. When i was done somehow it went into a reset and erased EVERYTHING I plugged in including some new settings. It only happened that one time but I got an sd card and saved all of my info in case it happens again.As far as the AC, give ur dealer a call or even call Grady CS..They may be able to point you in the direction of a tripped breaker like was mentioned already.

I had about 10x ur issues so far after buying my 05 Marlin and Grady and my dealer resolved EVERY SINGLE ONE.

GW does not want to see you unhappy. At times they bent over backwards trying to keep me happy..And they did...Good luck.

2005 300 Marlin w/F250's