Canyon 336 2012 "La Mia"

RamonWoods

Reaction score
NOTHING ELSE MATTERS said:
I do have two live wells, but i can really use two of the shallow compartments to store leader spools, something our boats lacks of. I called today and i am waiting for a phone call back.

Thats great! It's going to work then! When we told David Neesse about the extra storage on the lean bar he loved the idea. So I think there will be no problem.

BobP

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Guys, thanks for the info.

Grady's HQ is and has been a first class operation, could not agree more. Can't say the same for some dealer experiences I've had.
That's why they are what they are today.
Representing superior designed products, IMHO.

RamonWoods

Reaction score
Finally learned how to add HQ pictures!

The boat is supposed to leave factory on monday, and head to jacksonville. We are supposed to receive it in PR on monday 28. We are really anxious. Will post pictures when it arrives.

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
RamonWoods said:
Finally learned how to add HQ pictures!

The boat is supposed to leave factory on monday, and head to jacksonville. We are supposed to receive it in PR on monday 28. We are really anxious. Will post pictures when it arrives.

That is great news, like a kid on Christmas day !!!
Grady called me and said because the two live wells i can only use the shallow ones, Burt(what a guy!!) gave me the part number and off to my dealer Monday morning. :dance :dance :dance :dance

RamonWoods

Reaction score
Just Received this from the Factory: :dance :dance :wow :lol: :lol: :jaw

photo.jpg

RamonWoods

Reaction score
Today I went by the port here in Puerto Rico and saw THIS :dance :dance :wow

IMG_0919.jpg

IMG_0923.jpg

Will post more pictures as soon as it's out of the port! :D

BTW what do you think about this:

Any suggestion is appreciated!

Where it says "su pueblo" goes Fajardo, P.R.

IMG_0904.jpg

We also have this choices:

IMG_0885.jpg

bfrank

Reaction score
megabytes said:
I like the second logo because the fish makes it a tad difficult to read the name on the first one.

I like the first but agree the fish makes it hard to read. Maybe they can move the words apart some to give it some space? If not I also vote for the second one.

RamonWoods

Reaction score
We were going with the one with the marlin but thinking it thru, I thing we will go with the one without the marlin, the third one in the second picture. :dance

bc282

Reaction score
wow, congratz!
bet you can barely wait to get her wet and get her decks nice and bloody!
very nice combo with the F350's, love those engines!

i see that you've chosen to go with a Garmin elec pkg., but why not include an autopilot, particularly the GHP10 since its a very good pilot and from Garmin too?

I have yet to hear or meet a boater with an AP that does not love it and would not want a boat without one. My AP (Garmin) has changed not only the way i fish and boat but has vastly improved my overall fishing and boating experience which is worth a lot to me.

More pics please :nicethread

bfrank

Reaction score
bc282 said:
wow, congratz!

I need to go clean up the drool off my key board. :jaw

SmokyMtnGrady

Reaction score
Sweet ride! I would like to see the inside pics of the cabin. If you ever need a crew to fish. Call me (lol),no seriously call me....b frank, I have had my spit glands removed because the drool problem was well becoming a problem when I see folks with a new big Grady. I have ruined too many lap tops surfing this site :lol: I am with you brother on this one. You have to admit she is a purty boat.

Not to take away from OP's pride and joy here. I live in rural western NC and the first time we took our new 228 on Lake Fontana a coupled years ago we pulled up to one of the 3 marinas on the lake and this very nice fellow said to me..I like your boat. Then he followed up saying , that aint no boat,that is a ship. There are always bigger fish in the sea and sometimes you have a big fish and sometimes you dream of owning the big one. I am still dreaming of owning the big one. :wink:

SmokyMtnGrady

Reaction score
Sweet ride! I would like to see the inside pics of the cabin. If you ever need a crew to fish. Call me (lol),no seriously call me....b frank, I have had my spit glands removed because the drool problem was well becoming a problem when I see folks with a new big Grady. I have ruined too many lap tops surfing this site :lol: I am with you brother on this one. You have to admit she is a purty boat.

Not to take away from OP's pride and joy here. I live in rural western NC and the first time we took our new 228 on Lake Fontana a coupled years ago we pulled up to one of the 3 marinas on the lake and this very nice fellow said to me..I like your boat. Then he followed up saying , that aint no boat,that is a ship. There are always bigger fish in the sea and sometimes you have a big fish and sometimes you dream of owning the big one. I am still dreaming of owning the big one. :wink:

RamonWoods

Reaction score
We can't wait to splash our grady! Here are more pics of the electronics instal

:jaw

57f723c9.jpg

4962888f.jpg

One of the Engines :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance

afdea080.jpg

RamonWoods

Reaction score
Everything is coming together :D :dance :dance :dance :dance

0fffaeb2.jpg

76cbedc2.jpg

d4f223a1.jpg

RamonWoods

Reaction score
bc282 said:
wow, congratz!
bet you can barely wait to get her wet and get her decks nice and bloody!
very nice combo with the F350's, love those engines!

i see that you've chosen to go with a Garmin elec pkg., but why not include an autopilot, particularly the GHP10 since its a very good pilot and from Garmin too?

I have yet to hear or meet a boater with an AP that does not love it and would not want a boat without one. My AP (Garmin) has changed not only the way i fish and boat but has vastly improved my overall fishing and boating experience which is worth a lot to me.

Don't think we are going to use it that much but maybe in the future we will install one of those. :hmm

RamonWoods

Reaction score
SmokyMtnGrady said:

Will post some pics from the cabin soon!

RamonWoods

Reaction score
Went to see "La Mia" again today! :dance

cc256983.jpg

40276f5a.jpg

This is the Grill!! :dance :dance

47bdfe33.jpg

b50d2f1f.jpg