Canyon 366

Fishermanbb

Reaction score
Got to check out the 366 today. POE got one in and even though I'm not in the market I had to take a look......All I can say is that is one BAD AZZ CC!!

She's big - No surprise there.....But, she doesn't look or feel like a floating barge......Very nice layout - Some cool new features like ADJUSTABLE hot/Cold running water at the stern shower. Layout is awesome for fishing....I even like the grill.....Fresh Mahi anyone?.....Inside the console is stunning for a CC.....It's not for cruising but for a few overnights for two people - Not bad at all......Helm is amazing and it really moves with the trip 350's.....Handles well...Definitely a little lighter than the 360 but cuts through chop with ease and smooth as can be. Gunwales forward are high enough that you don't need an east coast rail. The forward bench seat is like a couch. PLENTY of tackle storage and rod storage is superior both inside the CC and in the gunwales. This CC is the cat's meow if you're into large CC's.
NEM....I dare you to stay away from this one (LOL)......

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I had promissed my self to go and take a ride this weekend, but................ did not make it. To tell you the truth i'm a little afraid to go and test the boat :wink: i still remember last years September test run on my 336 and what i end up doing, so i will be a little lay back, as i said, i will wait for that 42'er. :wink:

Fishermanbb

Reaction score
No pics....But I CAN tell you it looks better in person than in the pics you have seen.....I'm willing to bet you find a way to "Force" yourself to take a test ride before the end of the season.......That 42 is a LONG time away...It's going to take a LOT of will power..... :wink: