Fiberglass repair in OCMD

bigk23surf

Reaction score
Can any one recommend someone to have some fiberglass repair work done in the Ocean City MD area? The gel coat is rubbing through to the fiberglass on the keel and I want to get it repaired. I have never seen anything like it before, I guess its from taking it on and off the trailer. I don't want to put one of those ugly keel guards on it.

Finatic

Reaction score
I had a fiberglass repair done a few years ago in OC. I used Jim's Marine Services (I believe he is West OC). I'll try to find a number for you. He did a great job.

bigk23surf

Reaction score
Finatic said:
I had a fiberglass repair done a few years ago in OC. I used Jim's Marine Services (I believe he is West OC). I'll try to find a number for you. He did a great job.

Thanks, let me know. There are a few in west oc off of Sunset Ave, don't know if any are good tho.

blackgrady

Reaction score
I second the recomendation of Jim's Marine. He just redid alot of fiberglass on my boat and it looks factory fresh. Tell him Steve with the Black Grady sent you down there.

bigk23surf

Reaction score
I called Jim's but he never answered. I ended up using OC Fiberglass and they got it done in 1 day for a great price and it looks good too.