Fuse Panel - Tournament 190

eric

Reaction score
I am missing a fuse panel assembly cap (that's the best term I have for it) on my electronics panel for my 1988 Tournament. It is for one of the two accessory switches. Does anyone know where I can find these? I realize I may have to replace all of them since I likely won't find a match.

Any suggestions.

Thanks,

Eric

MixinItUp

Reaction score
Sounds like you are describing the little "push fuse rubber boots" that cover the fuses above the rocker switches.....

In any case, you used to be able to look for parts online at the old crockersmarineparts store(who were the only Grady Dealer that I knew had photos of parts online) before they closed down. I am in Savannah Ga and have been using Port of Egypt Marine in Southold NY for parts for 4 years. Call them and ask for Rit Kerrigan; he will be able to determine what you are looking for. Obviously I have to have all the parts shipped, but I have found it worth the shipping cost to deal with someone who had inventory and really knows the boats. If you will be shipping the parts, I suggest that you do a general look over the boat to determine the other parts that are near failure and place one order(hatch lid cylinders, white screw caps, rocker switches, electronics box hinges,....)

http://www.poemarine.com/index.ihtml?page=contact

Just my $.02. Hope it helps you,
Padgett