HOLY MOLY WOWSA

SlimJim

Reaction score
Just saw a nice 2007 330 express with twin F250 offered at 128k?? Wow I should buy it. lol

Capt Bill

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
If it was at Nation Marine Liquidators, from what I've been told about them, it will never be sold anywhere near that price, if it even exists.

Z4J

Reaction score
SlimJim said:
Just saw a nice 2007 330 express with twin F250 offered at 128k?? Wow I should buy it. lol

I have been looking for a 28, 29 or 30 foot. There are some crazy deals, real deals not low balls.
Problem is that the owners who want out are often in a loss equity position and cannot come up with the cash to clear the title.
Think NADA book value and you are on the money with lots of sellers.

SlimJim

Reaction score
yeah I have heard some horror stories about National. You have to be carefull these days about the title being clear. Its too much boat for me. Go for it Capt Bill! :lol:

Capt Bill

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
SlimJim said:
yeah I have heard some horror stories about National. You have to be carefull these days about the title being clear. Its too much boat for me. Go for it Capt Bill! :lol:

It's probably too much boat for me too, although I am sure I would love it, except when I am waxing it. :lol:

But where is that deal anyways? I still think (and always have), that the Marlin is the right boat for me, so if there's a great deal on one of them, I'm interested.

CJBROWN

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Z4J said:
SlimJim said:

I have been looking for a 28, 29 or 30 foot. There are some crazy deals, real deals not low balls.
Problem is that the owners who want out are often in a loss equity position and cannot come up with the cash to clear the title.
Think NADA book value and you are on the money with lots of sellers.

A seller in this position should contact his lender about a short-sale. The bank may feel getting most of it paid off may be better than a repo, and/or they may work out a payment plan for them on the negative equity. We know the lenders really don't want to own the stuff they're financing.

JeffN

Reaction score
Capt Bill said:
It's probably too much boat for me too, although I am sure I would love it, except when I am waxing it. :lol:

Funny how that works, my 25 becomes the Queen Mary every spring. Then I put it in the water again and it is really small. :)