How many folks here have met in person?

JJMag

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Great having breakfast and and sharing a few laughs today with JJMag!

Joe was here in Reno picking up his 228G. Got permission to climb aboard his vessel ;)
Nice spending time with a really neat guy~

View attachment 16928

Definitely this club has some great people I first met panther in Georgia for lunch when I first picked up my Grady 228 And definitely a really really nice guy panther is!
This morning I had breakfast with Lee aka leeccoll we had a great conversation talk about Grady and what a great club it is!. Then picked up my Grady from the shop that took off the bottom paint .
IMG_7198.HEIC

C7B5E70E-73B3-4DB6-A77A-874ED69CC49C.jpeg

Reactions: leeccoll

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I need to update my meet and greet list. I met Halfhitch this past summer. He invited me to his home while I was on vacation in Sarasota and we got to visit awhile and check out his boat.

Reactions: Halfhitch

tilewave

Reaction score
skunkboat and i are near each other. we repowered our 265 expresses same place, same time same motors. so we met up a couple of times

mkslug

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Definitely this club has some great people I first met panther in Georgia for lunch when I first picked up my Grady 228 And definitely a really really nice guy panther is!
This morning I had breakfast with Lee aka leeccoll we had a great conversation talk about Grady and what a great club it is!. Then picked up my Grady from the shop that took off the bottom paint .
IMG_7198.HEIC

Looking good. Last week of salmon, grab one of those suckers out the gate.

Reactions: JJMag

JJMag

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Looking good. Last week of salmon, grab one of those suckers out the gate.

mkslug thank you she’s is looking good.

And yes mkslug There’s been some very good reports of salmon at the gate and yes I need to get out there I’m not sure if I’ll get her out this week with the Grady but I will be out there, like to get some stuff dialed in with The Grady before I take her out there, EZ crab puller Beef up the gunnel electronics radar so I’ll be out there soon enough like to be prepared and safe. So she won’t be out this week but I’ll be out there in another boat .
But I’m definitely excited to be in a much softer riding boat !

Reactions: mkslug