Lightbulb for Mast Light - 2008 282 Sailfish

RobboNJ

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Can anyone tell me the type/mode; number of the lightbulb that goes in the Mast Light on a 2008 282 Sailfish. My light bulb broke into pieces over the winter so I don't have a sample to take to the marine store. I also looked at the owners manual and it does not list the type of bulb. All I know is I unscrewed the cap on the mast and pulled out (did not twist or unscrew) the old bulb. Thanks for any information!

RobboNJ

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Skunk, thank you. The mast I have is either 13-123 or 13-125, from your document. So I agree with the 71DP festoon type bulb. Can you tell me where you obtained this diagram? Looks like a great source of info. Thanks again.

Fishtales

Reaction score
When I changed mine to LED, I pulled the bulb. It should be marked with the PN on it.

SkunkBoat

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Model
Express 265

Fishtales

Reaction score
I believe this is the bulb. Perko 71 DP CLR

RobboNJ

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Skunk,
That's funny it is in the Marlin manual, but not the Sailfish. I had scoured the Sailfish manual before posting here. Now I know to look at the manuals for some of the same vintage boats, thanks! I bought two different bulbs today. Will find out which one is correct when I'm at the boat on Sunday.

RobboNJ

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Bought an Ancor 9 Watt Wedge bulb at my local marine store. Fits perfectly. At $4.99 for a 2 pack, could be one of my cheapest repairs!

Thanks for all the input!