Livewell Overflow

Blackbird

Reaction score
I need a livewell overflow tube for my 283 Release. Couldn't find any info on the Grady site and local dealer wasn't much help. Store bought come in 12 and 18 inch lengths. Didn't measure but the live well is about 30 inches deep. Any one know what length I need and who might sell them?

Blackbird

Reaction score
Thanks - I saw this site but it's only 11 inches long. My bait well is 22" from bottom to the top so this would only allow for partially filling. I'm looking for one that's about 15 inches. Might not be out there so if this is all there is, guess it will have to do.

JJB

Strikezone

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
You could always add some PVC to this standpipe to gain some height. I would also check with GW customer service to see if different heights are available.

gradyfish22

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Call GW customer service and ask for a part number then call your Grady dealer direct and give them the part number, seems lately some dealers do not wan tto do the leg work, I had this happen but customer service came through with part numbers and parts are now on order for me. Also, Crocker's Marine is great if you call them, they can get most parts in for you if you call them.