Long Intro...

L.R.

Reaction score
Well...Here I am Finally a Grady White owner!..After 5 yrs. of Trials and Tribulations..I bought a 2005 226 Seafarer..Hardtop..Full Enclosure..225 F-225 Yamaha with 185 hrs. Boat was a one owner,Covered Lift kept..Pretty clean Boat..As You will find out later,I am really Anal about how I keep my Toys!!! Had to Buy a New Trailer...2014 6100lb. Loadrite Roller....A little background first though.....I have a 1995 Hydra_sport 2000 Vector [20ft. C.C. ] for 14 yrs. BAD AZZ Boat!! Has a 2005 225 Optimax with 950 hrs. My 10 year older Hydra-Sport that is ONLY covered in the Winter looks Much cleaner than the Grady!!

Shines like a Brand New Penny ALL the time!With that being said....So Far on the "Clean" Grady I have about 50 hrs. in it cleanin', Waxing and a few other small things...Haven't even done the Topsides yet due to the Weather..When it's nasty out....Mr. Buddy Heater comes out and I clean and wax the inside! Good Weather and the Buffer comes out and the Outside gets Lovin'..Again to some more Anal stuff....Any and all Stainless screws that had rust stains...replaced..Just got rid of the 9x12 Tabs and installed 12x12's today..Swim Platform off,all new hardware..Drain plug to be replaced with a nice Stainless/Chrome captured plug one...Lower unit is off,New Water Pump and Shift shaft seals,Gear Oil...Engine will get everything and anything for maintenance.....As a side note...I even Waxed the Porta Pottie! No Chit!!..LOL...If it don't run away,It gets waxed!!!

Still have the Bottom to Buff,Topsides,Clean Cabin Cushions...And the Engine Stuff.Haven't even had it in the Water other than the Sea-Trial 2 months ago! So....That's about it for this Thread....I have a few other questions that I need answered that I will start other Threads for.