Marlin 300 Dinette Table

Slacktime

Reaction score
I have an 03 Marlin with a cracked Corian dinette table. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement that fits the exact dimensions. Any tips would be appreciated.

River Rat

Reaction score
If the Corian is a solid color (& some of the patterns) you should be able to repair it. Check a local woodwork fabricator. If they can't fix it, they should be able to duplicate it. Counter top shops should also be able to do this.

Fishtales

Reaction score
Just an idea. Why not bring the stock one to a kitchen counter fabricator and have them fab one from a small piece they have from a previous kitchen job. They usually have remnants of the solid counter material hanging around and probably would do something for you rather inexpensively. Maybe offer to take a few fishing for a day and they may give it to you? Worth a shot...

Slacktime

Reaction score
Thanks Guys. I think my first attempt will be with epoxy and pipe clamps to hold it together.

River Rat

Reaction score
If you're going to do the epoxy, you might as well go to a counter shop and see if they have the proper Corian color epoxy. You'll need to borrow their gun too. If done correctly, you won't be able to find the crack when you're done