Reaction score
DPP_000002.jpg

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Was that taken down by the Battery? Trying to place the spot as I frequent Chucktown quite a bit.

Looks as if your signature pic was taken in the same location, just later in the day. Definitely not the Battery. :? :?

Great pic all the same. 8) 8)

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I see you changed your signature pic to the sunset one, nice choice :D I'll have to look into Ripley next time I'm down, looks nice.

Just Googled it and .....................................................

Oh, never mind, I thought it looked rather familliar,,,,I drive by it every time I eat at California Dreaming :oops: :oops: I knew I liked the looks of your boat sitting there for some reason. :shock: :lol:

You keep your boat in the dry stack there?

Strikezone

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
It is on the road to California Dreaming. I do keep it in the drystack there. Can't beat the convenience of it all. :)

megabytes

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
CH is one of my very favorite US cities. We vacation there with some other couples every October. What a great place to berth a pretty GW 22'.
:D :D :D

Grady 228

Reaction score
Nice pic thanks for posting. Can't belive the setting. My 2009 hit the water next friday hope to get close to the clarity and background you have .

striped bass

Reaction score
You take a great picture. We just returned from a month stay in Charleston and had a great time. We drove and motor boated by your marina many times. We stayed with relatives on Windermere Blvd. which, as you probably know, is just a stone's throw from your marina. We went to Middleton Plantation (among a million other great places) and were surprised to learn that you can motor boat all the way up to the plantation on the Ashley River. Between the Noisy Oyster and the Drayton Hall Oyster Roast I think I ate every oyster in Charleston.
Send some more pics.

Strikezone

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Glad you enjoyed your stay in Charleston. There are a million things to see and do in a boat. Hope you didn't eat all the oysters and left some for me! :shock:

jonemere

Reaction score
Its very nice picture.I like it.You have done very great job.There are a million things to see and do in a boat.Great work.

dobson_c

Reaction score
Great shot and fantastic condition for a 2000 model. She sure is your baby!