New guy, need some help.

Beej

Reaction score
Hello all, my name is Bryan and I am a proud owner of my first new (to me) 2006 GW sportsman 180. My question is does anyone know where I can find rear seat cushions for this boat? I have both back rest and one cushion but the other bottom cushion is missing. I can't seem to find them anywhere. Thank you.

seasick

Reaction score
Beej said:
Hello all, my name is Bryan and I am a proud owner of my first new (to me) 2006 GW sportsman 180. My question is does anyone know where I can find rear seat cushions for this boat? I have both back rest and one cushion but the other bottom cushion is missing. I can't seem to find them anywhere. Thank you.
Call Grady support and they will tell you who made them. You can order from a Grady distributor or from the company who made them. Br prepared for sticker shock for the OEM versions

Beej

Reaction score
I was afraid of that. Would like to find an aftermarket company who won't charge me what I paid for the boat for one little cushion. :wink:

seasick

Reaction score
Beej said:
I was afraid of that. Would like to find an aftermarket company who won't charge me what I paid for the boat for one little cushion. :wink:
In that case, ask around for a reference for a canvas/marine upholstery shop. Since you have a sample, making a similar cushion won't be that tough. It will be tough to match the color though since you older cushions have probably faded.

mboyatt

Reaction score
X2 on what seasick said. Find a local upholstery shop that has experience doing boats. Got my entire 192 tournament done this year for 1100. Aft jump seats, lounge seat and base, helm chair, and bow cushions. And I lost one of the aft jump seats, so they had to make that from scratch using the other as a template. I felt it wasn't that bad of a price. A new lounge seat is over 500 new from Grady, so I figured about a thousand bucks for everything was pretty good. Welcome and good luck on the new Grady!

igblack87

Reaction score
Model
Fisherman 222
I have a Grady 180 too! I get my cushions done at Building 21 Boat canvas in Rockland MA. Great guy, nice shop and all he does is Grady White Canvas/cushions.

http://www.building21.com/

Parthery

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Beej said:

Where are you located?

Legend

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Check with your closest GW dealer. I have had luck with cushions that were in their storage - stuff ordered and never picked up or just excess from other sources. My dealer had a clearance sale and there were dozens of brand new cushions - I picked up 4 for my sailfish - still in plastic and had 1/4 the list price.

Beej

Reaction score
Parthery, I am located in San Diego CA. I will keep looking, thanks guys.