Relocating my 228 - Deltaville to Northern VA

gradygraham

Reaction score
I've got a Grady White 228 Seafarer and am moving it up from Deltaville VA to a marina in Woodbridge VA. Unfortunately I do not own a trailer.

My options are:

1. Get a ride down from Northern Virginia and then run the boat through the bay and up the Potomac.
2. Find someone in the Middlesex area that has a trailer and could haul the boat up for me.

Anyone know of boat trailering services in Richmond VA or Northern VA?

Parthery

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Cool trip....looked a bit sporty out in the Bay.....

I need a GoPro...

zimm

Reaction score
Welcome to the area! I saw your post too late, I could have helped. But you did the right thing, that's a fun trip.

If you see a 226 on the river, that's probably me! I put in either in Pohick Bay or Leesylvania depending on the destination. I have friends in Cobb Island with a 257 too.

301 bridge...

gradygraham

Reaction score
zimm said:
Welcome to the area! I saw your post too late, I could have helped. But you did the right thing, that's a fun trip.

If you see a 226 on the river, that's probably me! I put in either in Pohick Bay or Leesylvania depending on the destination. I have friends in Cobb Island with a 257 too.

301 bridge...

I'm keeping the boat at Tyme N Tyde Marina off the Occoquan Bay. I'll keep an eye out for you on the water!