Sea Tow MMSI Login Fail

OldCarolina

Reaction score
Friends,

I registered our boat with an MMSI number through Sea Tow.

I have been trying to log into the account to make sure everything is straight before I enter it (I only get one shot) into our SH VHF radio.

The login link from the Sea Tow website has been down for construction for what has to be a month.

Has anyone else had any trouble with this?

Thanks,

SJ

Curmudgeon

Reaction score
The login link from the Sea Tow website has been down for construction for what has to be a month.

I got my MMSI from BoatUs, but I just logged into my SeaTow account without difficulty. Give corporate a call ... :wink:

OldCarolina

Reaction score
I called and they just said they were having trouble with the MMSI side of things and that it would eventually be fixed.

And that my MMSI number was still legit in case of emergency.

That's what I wanted to hear and I hope and pray its true.

SJ

noXcuse

Reaction score
I also got mine from Boat US. If all you're trying to do is confirm the number, they should have sent you an email with the number in the subject line. You can always go back into the account and update your make, model, length, boat name, hailing port, etc. at a later date.

OldCarolina

Reaction score
Yes they sent the email with the confirmation and number back when I registered.

Corporate did pick up the phone but had a generic answer that shed no new light on the the downed site.

At this point its just an exercise in seeing if they will ever respond to my emails. I've emailed multiple Sea Tow contacts no one has responded yet.

Will they respond when my ass is on the line?