Test Ride-GW235

Bfisher665

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 225
My husband and I have a condo on 22nd in Ocean City Maryland and we are installing a lift and are interested in a Grady white 235, but we would like to test ride before purchasing. Anybody willing to take us for a cruise.

family affair

Reaction score
Model
Islander
As popular as that boat is and considering your location, I would think a dealer or 2 would have one available for a ride if no one here offers.

FREEDOM!!!

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 235
Can't offer a ride, but I can tell you that you won't be disappointed. I didn't seatrial my new 235. Just took everyone's word that Grady's ride like nothing else. And they were right.

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I agree with glacierbaze's above comment in that I can't imagine just about any dealership would take you for a ride on one of their boats without some sort of sales contract that's contingent upon a favorable sea trial run/survey/appraisal or whatnot. At least that's how I've always done business before when dealing with dealerships and buying boats from them in the past.

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Looks like there’s going to be one at the Annapolis Boat Show: https://annapolisboatshows.com/powerboat-show/boat-list/
October though….
I actually bought my boat out there in Maryland from a Grady White dealership called Tri State Marine in Deale, MD and it was a fairly painless process throughout the entire process. They have a pretty large showroom and are always getting new boats in and out, of which their website says they should have a 235 Freedom arriving soon. You could call them up and see if they have a more specific date as to when it might be arriving to see if you can walk on the boat and look around it? And it also appears that they have a location in Annapolis as well, of which I'm assuming that's going to be your closest GW dealership.

Bfisher665

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 225
My husband and I have a condo on 22nd in Ocean City Maryland and we are installing a lift and are interested in a Grady white 235, but we would like to test ride before purchasing. Anybody willing to take us for a cruise.