Toothy Critters= Dinner For Me!

jetskibrian

Reaction score
With the forcast calling for wind later today I decided to trailer over to Lynhaven Inlet in Virginia Beach instead of crossing the Cheasapeake Bay. I stopped at Oceans East on North Hampton and picked up some live crabs and more hooks, it is a "have it all store" and a great crew of guys running it. I then dropped at Crab Creek boat ramp around 0800 and headed straight for the third island of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel and worked some of the piles with no luck so I headed to the fourth island and managed to pick up four Tau Tog around the piles of the bridge. I kept one at 17 and a nice 21 incher. It was not fast and furious but I will have a good Tog dinner tonight. I caught some on hard crab and the 21" on a fiddler. Winds were East at 5-10 when I left and a steady 15 when I got back around 1230. I stopped in at Crab Creek Pizza right by the ramp and got a small pizza pie for the ride home to Poquoson, great way to finish the day and I can't wait to get out and do it again. Here are some of the pictures I took while I was out.

DSC_0003m.jpg

tog2.jpg

DSC_0005l.jpg

DSC_0008i.jpg

seal1.jpg

seal2.jpg

seal3.jpg

DSC_0036k.jpg

boat-2.jpg

boat2-2.jpg

gull-1.jpg

birds.jpg

birds2.jpg

DSC_0112e.jpg

DSC_0116f.jpg

DSC_0128c.jpg

tog.jpg

DSC_0138f.jpg

boat3-1.jpg

DSC_0189d.jpg

DSC_0180d.jpg

yak.jpg

DSC_0195c.jpg

DSC_0197b.jpg

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
WOW, great pictures as always and i love your kind of fishing. I had used my FX140 a few times for fishing too, but i was bored alone, besides i never thought i could rig it like yours, i sold it last year but now looking at your pictures of your ski/fishing ski i start day dreaming again. The picture with the C-TIME grady is a member in here.

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I was looking at the picture of you and i was wondering, the jacket you wearing, is it a survival jacket with flotation? Also, what do you wear summer time when is hot outside? an inflatable vest?

jetskibrian

Reaction score
I was wearing a Mustang survival suit. Sometimes I wear a dry suit, a wet suit or just a ski vest, depends on the weather.

Average Joe

Reaction score
Brian, it was nice to meet you yesterday at the ramp. Hopefully you are free Wed. May 5th and can come meet some other members of the Tidewater Grady White Club. If you like us dues are only $50.00 a year. If you don't, you only wasted a couple of hours. :lol:

Ships Cabin Restaurant in Ocean Vew 7:00-9:00 pm

Reel Sharp

Reaction score
JSB,
Nice to see you on this side of the tracks as well with your pics. It is always a plus when a Grady is in the pics!!!! :lol:

bdevlin5983

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Brian:

Been reading your posts on THT for a while now, have even talked to you via e-mail. Great to see that you are on GG! Looking forward to some great fishing reports as the season gets moving!

Bren