Tournament 192

Hello,
Just joined forum...Looking for info and leads on Tournament 192. Done with the big boats now. Owned plenty, some good, some bad. Never owned a Grady, but will soon. Just me and my dog now, downsizing. What tools on this forum should I use to research the Grady White Tournament 192 ? 1992 or newer, want the Sea V2 hull.
THX, Paul

MashpeeMan

Great boat. I use my 2001 (192) around the southern waters of Cape Cod (between the mainland and Martha's vineyard. Handles that water very well for a boat its size. Solid as a rock.

Now I just have to find one...Fairly certain I'll be heading to the East Coast or Florida to find what I'm after..
Just need a clean hull and reliable outboard.. Interior is not so important to me. Dogs have a way of beating them up. Wouldn't want to go exploring without them.
Luckily I have a friend in the boat upholstery / canvas bus....
Thanks for the input.

Merry Christmas

PS Guy

Now I just have to find one...Fairly certain I'll be heading to the East Coast or Florida to find what I'm after..
Just need a clean hull and reliable outboard.. Interior is not so important to me. Dogs have a way of beating them up. Wouldn't want to go exploring without them.
Luckily I have a friend in the boat upholstery / canvas bus....
Thanks for the input.

Merry Christmas
I had to travel from Ontario to Delaware to find a used one.