very impressed solid boat

grady 306 bimini

Reaction score
hello
this weekend i took out the 306 after installing all the electronics and made a quick run over to hyannis from bass river in 3ft seas.......after eating lunch and heading back to bass river we encoutored around 7ft seas :shock: (good thing is spent a week getting used to the boat) but my 306 pushed through the waves perfectly we really didnt get wet from all the spray i am very impressed and am glad i got this boat.
ps i was suprised that we didnt pound one bit
tim

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
She is a great boat. I had an '06 model and the biggest mistake i made was selling it. After that i got an '07 330 express but i knew i was missing something, so went back to center console with her bigger sister, but i really think i should of kept that boat.

smithdsouza

Reaction score
The boat is great and looks cool specially because of its white colour. Its seems to be reliable too.I wish i also have a boat like this so i can roam in a sea when ever i want.

ksgoldman

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Freedom 275
Beautiful boat! I too continue to be impressed with my new Grady (a 2010 Tournament 275). Having purchased the boat new last fall but not launching it until April 15th this year - it was a long, cold winter waiting for spring to come (and first splash). Although I had a two hour sea trial on another T275, to be honest it wasn't a true test of the boat's capabilities because it was on a fairly calm day. Suffice it to say that I was very pleased on splash day for my new boat when I took my first ride in some rougher seas and didn't get a drop of water on me. Having moved up from a 2006 Seaswirl Striper 2101 Dual Console, the difference between the two boats is night and day. The Grady weighs in around 7,000 pounds with fuel while the Striper was just over 3,000 pounds. The Grady construction is of course far superior as well. I've now been out in some fairly rough waters (in my first two months with the boat I've put on 700 miles just cruising around locally) and every trip I'm even more impressed with how solid the boat rides. I now understand what makes a Grady a Grady.

Enjoy your new boat - it's gorgeous!

Have a great summer.

stifangibbsun

Reaction score
Hey I like boat. it looks very nice and can you explain in detail about this boat. I mean its which engine fitted on boat. and send some more information like this.