What is she worth - Thinking about selling my 225 Tournament

CobraO

Reaction score
The classic story, it just doesn't get used enough to justify. I want someone to get more enjoyment out of her than I currently do. I've owned it for about 4 years and have had MANY successful trips offshore, ranging from 15 - 60 miles.

Details:
2005 Grady White Tournament 225
2005 Yamaha F225 stock motor
Roughly 380 hours
2005 McClain Aluminum Trailer

Really not much more to tell. Everything works. As far as options, I have all of the front cushions, the fold down sleeper seat, head with macerator and pump out, full enclosure (I've never had out of the Grady bag), full swim platform and ladder.

Newer Parts:
Trailer Tires (rebuilt trailer in 2011)
Batteries (Optima Blue top I think)
Livewell Pump
Speakers
Recent Engine maintenance (oil, water separator, impeller kit, lower unit oil)

I'm a stickler for safety with going that far offshore with one engine. No expense has been spared to make sure systems and backup systems are working prior to every trip, and a full flush down after each trip.

Ton of Photographs in slideshow:
http://s223.photobucket.com/user/aoster ... 08-12-2012

Link to separate photos:
http://s223.photobucket.com/user/aoster ... 08-12-2012

Looking to figure out a price. Looking at comparable, I'm thinking low to mid 30s. The boat in is in storage NW of Houston.

Thanks for taking the time to look.

Aaron

RUFcaptain

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Re: What is she worth - Thinking about selling my 225 Tourna

Very nice boat, you should not have any trouble selling it, there are very few on the market. When I sold my 225 a couple of years ago I used a broker at MarineMax , they did a good job, sold in 30 days.GLWS

mboyatt

Reaction score
Re: What is she worth - Thinking about selling my 225 Tourna

I think you are looking at $35,000 on the lower end to $44,000 on the upper end for a 2005. Plenty out there for sale in that range - asking price. I wish I could afford her. Truly an awesome boat. Good luck on the sale!