What model Grady White do you own?

Afishinado

Reaction score
Re: Welcome aboard Afishonado

Tournament223 said:
..We started this forum for Grady owners and hope you visit frequently and participate in the forums....
Welcome aboard :!:

My pleasure, and thank you for taking the step and putting up the site. Look for a bud of mine to come aboard, 'Ledge Fever' has a 306 Bimini, great fisherman.

uppy jr

Reaction score
Thanks, glad to be here. Looked for a site like this for a little while now, looks good.

gw222

Reaction score
We have a 2001 222 fisherman and love the boat. The wife and I have finally made up our minds to move up to a 258 journey with twin yamaha f150s

Tournament223

Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard GW222 :D Lots of great people and new ideas on this site..Jump right in and make yourself at home....Talk to you soon

clevtrev

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
just joined up, I have a 1987 252G Trophy Pro with twin 200 carbed yamahas.
Boat is named "My Turn" cos it is my turn now, kids all growed up, and alimoney all payed off !!
The boat is docked in Cape May New Jersey for the season.

Since I bought the boat 4 years ago, I have been slowly replacing/upgrading everything, thru-hulls FIRST !!

Tournament223

Reaction score
Welcome Aboard ClevTrev

Welcome aboard ClevTrev :D ...We have a tips and modification forum where you can post upgrades to your boat with pictures...Glad to have you here :D

A

Anonymous

Hi, just joined the other day. I own a 2003 282 Sailfish with F225's. Bought it new as a leftover and didn't put it in the water till April '04.
That is my 3rd Grady...before that I had a 1978 20' Overnighter(Walkaround) with a 305 V8 that I bought in '86 and sold in '96 for almost the same price. Then I bought a used 1995 Islander and last year the 282.

Looking forward to using this forum.

Brad1

Reaction score
First of all want to say, love the website. Great to see some of the names I recognize from THT. Afishinado, gw204, Tom McGow, Jim Tatler ....

Anyway, last fall, I fullfilled a 23 year dream of mine and bought my first Grady White. It's a 226 SeaFarer. It's powered by a Yamaha F225. I bought it as a new, 2003 leftover. I bought it late in the year, and the only time I got to use it before winter was the sea trial. My family fell in love with the boat the minute we boarded it. Not only is it the most beautiful boat I have ever been on, it is very well layed out and thought out. We'll be using it primarily on Lake Erie, but within the next couple years, I hope to tow it to the shore.

SaltNLine

Reaction score
Atlantic 260

Recently bought a 1991 Atlantic 260 (Flybridge) with Yamaha 225's. Can't wait to get it offshore. Our last boat was an '82 tournament 22 and we loved it.

Tournament223

Reaction score
Welcome Aboard

Welcome aboard HDJWJOE,Brad1,Paulsg and Saltnline :D ...Make yourself at home and we hope you become active participants in the forum...There a quite a few seafarer owners on here. Saltnline, one of our members Afishinado has a 1982 Tournament like your old grady...Once again...Welcome aboard :D

Workdog

Reaction score
Bought my '89 Gulfstream about five years ago. I was stationed in VA and fished the Chesapeake Bay. Now that I'm retired from active duty AF and live in NE Ohio, I spend my time fishing for Walleyes and Steelhead on Lake Erie, mostly out of Geneva and Conneaut. Some of the folks on this board will know those places. I am currently repowering with twin Merc 150 EFIs and redoing the wiring in my Grady. Boy, what an experience :shock: I just found out about this site from THT.

Workdog

Chuck

Reaction score
Great site gentlemen! Just found a link to it on 2coolfishing.com down in Texas. Hope to visit here often.

Currently own a '85 255 Sailfish with twin Yammie 150's. Keep in on a trailer (what a pain!) but there is not a decent drystack storage where I like to fish (Galveston) and I will never again keep it in a sling in a marina. There used to be a Grady White owners tournament but it was cancelled a few years ago but now that Marine Max has the Grady dealership, maybe they will bring it back!

Thanks again for a great site!
Chuck

Tournament223

Reaction score
Welcome Aboard!

Welcome aboard Mojo II, Workdog and Chuck :D Make yourself at home and we hope you will become active participants in the forum...

A

Anonymous

What Grady-White do yo own

I am ashamed to admitt this, but I own 2, a 2004 222 Fisherman and a 2005 273 Chase. I currently have the 222 Fisherman up for sale. I have also owned a 1998 268 Islander, a 2001 282 Sailfish and a 2003 33 Express. Can you tell I like my Grady-Whites? :D

Tournament223

Reaction score
Welcome aboard GradyToo :D I'll bet you have some good grady white stories...Please get involved and we welcome you to be an active participant on our forum