What's everybody doing on their Grady this weekend?

Parthery

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Grady_Crazy said:
Parthery said:
Were you towing the boat at the time? If so, need to look at damage to the trailer from the impact and everything moving forward...can bend the coupler and/or buckle the frame.

Glad you guys are OK. I know you had a bad experience with AFM so I won't try to talk you out of another GM product. There are a bunch of late model Sequoia's out there....

Thankfully not towing, we were headed to Lake Greenwood where our Grady is kept. I am looking at 2009 Yukon XL 6.2L, no AFM or a 2013 Sierra with 6.2, again no AFM. I will take a look at the Sequoias I know they are fine vehicles. btw, we came through Atlanta on the way back from Huntsville where our son lives. I think the Lord is trying to tell us not to drive the Suburban to Al. Last year the engine failed 2 days before we were to leave and this year this.

Let me know next time you are in town.....

I didn't think the 6.2 in 2009 wasn't AFM but I could be wrong....

Dogfish

Reaction score
Mike,
We went out of Manasquan last Friday and found (4) Fluke and (6) sea bass and a Spanish Mackerel (thought it was a baby blue but the when filleting saw the red meat. Lots of Sharks to annoy us with line tangling and skates galore. All in all a good day and the seas weren't too bad coming from the ssw. Saw the bunker schools and snagged a few but no Stripers:(
Went home cooked em up with some fries and salad what a great start to a good weekend:)

gradywhite248

Reaction score
Expecting bad weather stayed in shore and Bar hopped the ICW from Southport to Sunset beach. Really nice weekend sunny sky's very little boats on the water.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 1,128
  • IMG_0711.JPG
    IMG_0711.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 1,128