WTB Rod holders

kirk a

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Looking for rod holders for a truck bed project. Gunwale mounts, need 4-6, preference is 0 or 15 degree, but 30 degree will work.

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Are you looking for Grady White specific rod holders or what exactly are you looking for? If you are, they do have them for sale on Amazon, eBay and a few other places, though not cheap at $110 a pop. If you're not looking for GW specific rod holders, there are quite literally about a million different options out there.

kirk a

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Thanks, my initial post was probably not clear. Looking for a set someone has in their garage after upgrading or replacing. Don't care about brand. As long as they are functional, I don't care about shiny.

Can't justify the new price of them for this project, and after a repower, my wallet is on a diet!

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
There are a million different options on Amazon, and the ones Glacier mentioned are also on there as well. You can get cheap plastic ones for a couple bucks a piece on up to stainless steel for around $10 a piece. And unless someone is local to you, you'll probably spend a good deal on shipping as opposed to just buying on Amazon or elsewhere online, and getting free shipping.

kirk a

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Agree on all your points. Found 4 locally, so I'm all set.

Fishtales

Reaction score
Prob best to open your search to a better suited forum for max action.