Recent content by Squid1962

  1. S

    Chain vs nylon anchor rode

    Thank you
  2. S

    Chain vs nylon anchor rode

    I have a 330 express whose anchor tackle in 30’ of chain and the test three strand. I was thinking of changing it out and replace with all chain. Pros, cons?
  3. S

    2004 330 Express rear facing seat foot rests

    This is what I was looking for as well. Manufacturer or vendor ?
  4. S

    Intercoastal trip. Add freezer for 330 express

    Yes we do. Aft, under fish box
  5. S

    Intercoastal trip. Add freezer for 330 express

    Still planning the ICW for next fall. My 330 has a small refrigerator with an even smaller freezer. Any thoughts on an additional or optional freezer?
  6. S

    Water filter for 330 Express

    Are you using it only for galley sink water or other uses
  7. S

    Water filter for 330 Express

    A great perspective. Thanks for sharing. You are right, a lot of bottled water. Thanks!
  8. S

    Water filter for 330 Express

    All Any suggestions on a water filter for under the galley sink on my 330 express? Seagull? Thx
  9. S

    Inflatable Options

    Wow. Pretty slick. I too have an Express 330. Any more pics you could send? I am in Bizzards Bay in NE
  10. S

    ICW Trip

    My wife and I are thinking of the ICW trip next winter in our 2008 330 Express. Our goal is to travel and stay a few weeks, returning to NE for holidays and early winter then making our way back to Florida to make the trip back to NE. Thoughts ideas or experience on where to leave her in...
  11. S

    Towing Inflatable

    I never gave any thought to leaving it in reverse to eliminate the prop and shaft spinning. Great suggestion. Thank you
  12. S

    Towing Inflatable

    My mistake. I meant towing a dingy with my Express. Wondering about the dinghy motor. Preference to have the motor up or down while it is being towed.
  13. S

    Towing Inflatable

    Thanks
  14. S

    Towing Inflatable

    Thanks
  15. S

    Towing Inflatable

    Thanks. I have a 9.9 on the dinghy so stays on. Not as young as I once was. So I guess I’ll keep it down. I have it bolted on so it is secure. I plan to tow back of the first wake as advised so fingers crossed. Thank you