1987 Grady White Trophy Pro

Zinger1972

Reaction score
This boat has new Verado power (200s) and is for sale in Canada. Can someone give me some feedback on this hull and this combination. This would and could be my first Grady White. Thanks guys

RUMBLEFISH

Reaction score
Plenty of power for the boat and she rides ok for a 25 due to weight and tab use. The bigger concern woulld be those motors are kinda heavy for that boat. I had to repower and stayed away from them just for that fact. I bet the scuppers will be underwater and with a full tanks of fuel water will also fill the splash well and that is not good.

Also check the transome
Are all thru hulls still plastic?
Original 12 volt wire?
Original Fuel tanks?
All thru hull hoses still original?

Dont get me wrong I like my Grady but these are things that need to be done on a 21 yeaar old boat or gone over real good.

Good luck :wink:

Zinger1972

Reaction score
Thank You

Thanks for your feedback Rumble; Here is the link for the boat; go to google and lookup "mercury marine victoria" and go to preowned boats. You will see it there. Thanks for all that great insight though. I would love to hear what you think about this deal/boat.

Thanks
Jeremy

Grog

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I can't tell from the picture but if they're the 4 cyl 200's it's OK but the 6 cyl's are way too heavy.

One word sums thinge up, SURVEY.

The asking price is waaay too high.

Zinger1972

Reaction score
Thanks Grog

thanks for having a look. Yes the motors are 6cylinder and that was my concern as well. I think offer price would be 30k canadian and goo from there on the understanding survey worked out well. Thanks Grog for the feedback.
Jeremy