1990 Overnighter 20 trailer options and cost?

Bigfoot

Reaction score
Looking to get some new metal underneath the Overnighter as the Fall takes us on the road...

What are some good options for a 1990 Overnighter? Anything fit specific for this Hull?

Aluminum is the way I want to go, but what brand/model?

Thank you

Parthery

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Bigfoot, call Steve at East Coast Trailers 407-718-0066. He sells Loadmaster and Hi-Tech. He can get it delivered here to Atlanta although you may need to have it delivered some place with a lift as they come stacked.

For comparison, or if you want to buy local...call Greg at Bay Marine...770-427-3578. He sells Magic Tilt.

As far as what size, etc...I had a late 90s 208 Adventure and it had a Loadmaster 19-21 Tandem (from Steve) with SS hardware, front center bunks, Kodiak Disc Brakes, radial tires, etc... Towed like it wasn't even back there.

You keeping the boat up here or down on the coast?

Bigfoot

Reaction score
It's on my lift @ Lanier. I have an older trailer galvanzed that came with the boat, but I decided to not take any chances and put the money into a really good trailer.

I hit SGI and Destin, so a new trailer is a better option than rebuilding this older galvanized.

Thank you for the #'s . The 204 should be similar to the 208.

yankeecause

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I bought a Fastload aluminum trailer from Fla. for like $4500 they delivered it to me for $300 in Il. I'm happy with it except for the cheap bias ply tires that came on it. But it only goes to the big pond in the spring and back to storage in the fall, the tires will rot out before they wear out. Joe.

Bob's Cay

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Bigfoot,

I bought a Loadmaster for my Overnighter and have been happy with the trailer. Gave them the year and model of my boat and picked up the trailer with the bunks adjusted perfectly for my boat. The only problem I have had with the trailer were the oil bath hubs. Were great for the first couple of years but then the housings started cracking and disoloring. had them changed out to the Super Lube.

My trailer is in Cumming if you want to come by and check it out.

Bob

Bob's Cay

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Sounds strange, but I do not remember who I bought it from but I think it was the factory. I called on an ad in the South Florida Boat Trader that used to run all the time for Loadmaster. Trailer was picked up for me by an associate in Tampa.

Bigfoot

Reaction score
East Coast trailers (Steve) - I am working out a deal for the Loadmaster...seems like a good fair deal.

Around 3500 drive out with options...

thoughts???