1998 Grady White 223 Tournament $21,000

dredey

Reaction score
Beautiful Grady White 223 Tournament. No trailer. Yamaha 225 Saltwater Series. 350 hours. Full cushions. New coaming pads.Full Brand new Eisenglass Enclosure. Cockpit cover. Bimini top. Garmin GPSMAP® 7608xsv
SideVü, ClearVü and Traditional CHIRP with Mapping. Garmin GFS10 fuel sensor. NMEA 2000®.
Standard Horizon GX1700 VHS marine radio. Custom dash flush mount electronics mount. Stainless Steel prop. Stainless steel steering wheel. Saltwater wash down. Freshwater wash down. Live well. Two marine grade batteries. Bennett trim tabs. Plenty of storage. Four boat stands. Bunch of life jackets. Bunch of fenders. Fishing gear. Rope etc...Never get to use it. Did not see water this year. Saw water for one month October 2020 for blackfish. Did not see water 2019..... Needs a home that will enjoy it.... I have no time these days.....$23,500 GW1.jpgGW3.jpgGW4.jpg

dredey

Reaction score
This boat is located in Connecticut and is available for viewing anytime.

dredey

Reaction score
The sun is trying to come out. She's waiting for some love.

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Great looking boat! If I could offer a bit of advice... if I were in your shoes I would start advertising the boat on another boat selling website like Boat Trader, Boats.com, Yacht World or so forth. The boat has been listed on here for just over 2 months now and it says that you've only had about 600 views, that being said if you had it on Boat Trader or something similar then I'd bet you would have thousands and thousands of views at this point as it's visible to the entire world. This site is great for Grady White specific people but if someone isn't a member and they're looking for a boat, they probably wouldn't think to check on here and it's also quite limited to the amount of traffic it sees on a daily basis compared to BT along with the other boat sales websites. I would also maybe add a couple more pictures as you only have 3 on here and they don't show the helm area at all, nor do they show the open bow section of your boat. You mention a newer Garmin unit, radio and custom dash mount but none of those things are shown in any of the pictures. Great looking boat that's in very good shape and with what sounds like some nice upgrades. I'm just offering my 2c on the matter, if you're content with staying on here and don't care for my advice then it's your boat and that's your call. I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything, just trying to give some advice that might help you sell the boat more easily/quickly. Good luck with the sale!

dredey

Reaction score
I hear you. We are a young family. I own two businesses. Leased up a new shop. Just sold a flip house we did on the side took 12 months. Have 3 young kids. Oldest just got his drivers license Tuesday. Purchased a lot in Ambergris Caye this week. Etc. Etc. Etc. so a lot going on in our lives. Hence the limited boat use. And to that note limited time to get detailed pictures on various for sale sites. Anyways it’s a great boat that has barely been used.!

Reactions: Mustang65fbk

timeout63

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I am interested in the boat and will offer $18,000.00 . Please call me tommorrow at 609-828-2476. My name is Glenn. I need to secure a trailer before I can pick it up if you accept my offer but can give you a substantial down payment to hold it for me. Thank you.

Reactions: Mustang65fbk